Photoshop Tutorial |Filter, Analysis and View Menu Part-15: In this episode, we will discuss the Filter menu, Analysis menu and View Menu options.
- Last filter: apply the last filter used.
- Convert for smart filter: Converts the image to apply the smart filter.
- Extract: takes out part of the image.
- Filter gallery: provides a dialogue box for applying filter effects.
- Liquify: lets you push, pull, rotate, pucker, and bloat any area if an image.
- Patternmaker: the pattern maker filter slices and reassembles an image to make a pattern.
- Vanishing point: it simplifies perspective-correct editing in images that contain perspective planes-for instance side of a building, a wall, floors, or any rectangular objects. In disappearing point, you determine the planes in a picture, and afterward apply alters, for example, painting, cloning, duplicating or gluing and changing. All your edits honor the perspective of the plane you are working in. at the point when you repair, include or expel content in a picture, the outcomes are progressively reasonable in light of the fact that the alters are appropriately situated and scaled to the viewpoint plane.
- Artistic: to apply painterly and artistic effects.
- Blur: apply blur effects to the image.
- Brush strokes: to apply brush and ink stroke effect.
- Distort: the distort filters geometrically distort an image, creating 3D or another reshaping effect.
- Noise: adds or remove noise, or pixels with randomly distributed color levels.
- Pixelate: sharply define selection by clumping pixels of similar color values in cells.
- Render: creates cloud effects, 3D transform, etc.
- Sharpen: focus the blurred images.
- Sketch: creates effects like a hand-drawn look.
- Stylize: produce a painted or impressionistic effect on a selection by displacing pixels and by finding and heightening contrast in an image.
- Texture: to simulate the appearance depth or substances, or to add an organic look.
- Video: contains de-interlaced and NTSC color images.
- Other: lets you create your own filters to modify the mask, offset a selection within an image, and quick color adjustment.
- Digimarc: puts watermarks in the image.
- Set Measurement Scale:
- Set Data Points:
- Record Measurements:
- Ruler Tool:
- Count Tool:
- Place Scale Marker:
- Proof Setup:
- Proof Colors:
- Gamut Warning:
- Pixels Aspect Ratio Correction:
- 32-bit Preview Option:
- Zoom In:
- Zoom Out:
- Fit On Screen:
- Actual Pixels:
- Print size:
- Screen Mode:
- Snap To:
- Lock Guides:
- Clear Guides:
- New Guide:
- Lock Slices:
- Clear Slices:
Photoshop Tutorial Layer and Select Menu | Part 14
Photoshop Tutorial free | Image Menu Part-13
Photoshop Tutorial Edit Menu part-12
Learn Adobe Photoshop Online Free | Part-11
Photoshop Tutorial Part-10
Photoshop Guide Lines | Part 9
Basic Photoshop Tutorials for beginners | Part-8
Photoshop Tutorials Easy | Part 7
Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners |Part 6
Step by Step Photoshop Tutorials for Beginners |Part 5
Step by Step Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners To Pro | Part-4
Step by Step Photoshop Tutorials From Beginner to Pro |part-3
Step by Step Photoshop Tutorial Free | Part 2
Free Photoshop Tutorials step by step | Part 1