How to stop unwanted emails in gmail | Stop Spam 2020: Do you know guys if we Sign-Up for Website or app we will gets unwanted mails from the site notification, newsletters etc., Then we get Irritated with those mails. Sometimes we keep deleting or blocking the mails these are not permanent solution for the problem.
Why people send the unwanted mails or spam?
Lot’s of the people around the world wants to promote their digital business , product, services etc. by using bulk emails so they use the email weapon to expand their business.
Today I got a permanent solution to this problem.
Let’s see how to stop or unsubscribe receiving unwanted mails in our gmail inbox.
How to Stop Unwanted Emails in Gmail | Stop Spam
The Steps To Stop Unwanted Emails
- Sign-in to your account.
- Select a sender mail you wish to unsubscribe mails from that site.
- Now scroll down and go to the bottom to see the option “click here” and some texts.
- The text says that if you want stop receiving mails then click on the option ”click here”.
- When you click there it will redirect into site from your browser and shows a message
”successfully unsubscribed ”.
- If you won’t see the option unsubscribe then we have to go for second way which is called
” block “.
- Once we block the mails we can’t see any notifications from that site.
- To use this option open the sender mail and click on the three horizontal lines to see the
option ”block this mail “.
- When you selected the option you won’t get any mails from that website.
That’s’ it guys Enjoy !
Also checkout: How to Remove Shortcut Virus from USB Using Command Prompt .