How To Block Web Notification in Web Browser: We find different types of websites on the internet and get different information from those websites. These websites are extremely important for getting the information we need on the Internet. Some of the names of those websites stay in our minds and some of the names of the websites we soon forget.
In such a case, even if we forget the names of those websites, if we update the new information on those websites, we will get the information. We use subscribed on different websites to get their new notification, newsletter to stay updated when they publish a post on their website. While those website updated something new post on their site then our browsers notify us.
Sometimes it may irritates a lot while receiving notifications from the website. Then the question arise How To Block Web Notification in Web Browser? So to avoid the notifications from browsers we have to make some changes in our browser.
In this article we learn about How To Block Web Notification in Web Browser related to some popular web browser.
How To Block Web Notification in Web Browser for Chrome
- Open the chrome browsers and click on the three dots which is on top right side.
- Click on the” settings” which is situated on down side.
- Now scroll down until you see the” advanced” then click on it.
- Click on the ” content settings ”
- Click on the” notifications “there you can see a list of website that sends notifications to your browser.
- Select a website and simply click on the three dots.
- You can see an option” remove “click on it to stop receiving notifications.
How To Block Web Notification in Web Browser for Mozilla Firefox
- Open the “Mozilla Firefox” browsers and click on the “three Lines” which is on top right side.
- Click on the “Option” which is situated on down side.
- Now choose the “Privacy & Security” at left side of the screen.
- Click the check box of “Pause notifications until Firefox restarts” to disable notifications under “Permissions”.
- Now just restart the “Mozilla Firefox”.
That’s it, we hope that this article helps you to solve your problems.